We are always here to address the accounting needs of our business clients, but we are also aware that now, more than ever, businesses are facing some new HR concerns. Business owners have new responsibilities, designed to keep employees and customers safe. Also some employers who are ready to open their doors are finding they have employees who do not want to return to work. Click these links to find insights from Sharon Delay at GO-HR for employers who are dealing with those issues.
- Consolidated Appropriations Act Provides Relief to Individuals and Businesses
- CARES Act Extension Signed Into Law
- Temporary Special Rules for Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Arrangements
- IRS Releases 2021 Standard Mileage Rates
- A New, Necessary Tax Document: IRS Notice 1444 – Your Economic Impact Payment Statement