Michelle Singletary from the Washington Post reminds readers that withdrawing money from IRAs and 401(k)s under the CARES Act comes with COVID-related stipulations. Please review her list of pre-qualifications before making any withdrawals.
- Consolidated Appropriations Act Provides Relief to Individuals and Businesses
- CARES Act Extension Signed Into Law
- Temporary Special Rules for Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Arrangements
- IRS Releases 2021 Standard Mileage Rates
- A New, Necessary Tax Document: IRS Notice 1444 – Your Economic Impact Payment Statement